- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Michigan State Bar # 42794
- Michigan Estate Planning and Elder Law
- Do you see the real person, or just what you want to see?
19 January 2016
- What is a Lady Bird Deed?
31 March 2012
- Beware! Estate Planning for Second Marriages Can Be Tricky.
8 March 2012
- IRS Issues Long-Term Care Premium Deductibility Limits for 2012
23 October 2011
- Landlord’s Foreclosure With Tenants? Yes, Mr. or Mrs. Tenant, You Have Rights and Protections.
9 July 2011
- Major Victory For Mortgage Borrowers In Michigan: MERS Foreclosures Are Illegal
5 May 2011
- Be Careful Deeding Real Estate To A Family Member Before Death. The IRS Is On The Hunt To Impose Gift Tax.
2 April 2011
- No Change In Amount Of Veterans Aid & Attendance Benefits For 2011
30 December 2010
- Mom and Dad, Can We Talk? Answers to Top Questions About Discussing Long-Term Care Planning
21 December 2010
Brief introduction to Attorney Glenn Matecun.Can I Protect My Home and My Life Savings From the Nursing Home? | Glenn Matecun | Attorney
http://www.michiganestateplans.com/michigan-medicaid-myths/ Michigan Nursing Home Lawyer, Michigan Medicaid Attorney, Veterans Benefits in Michigan, Aid & Attendance, Medicaid Spend Down in Michigan, Five-Year Look Back Michigan Medicaid http://michiganestateplans.flavors.me/ https://lawyers.law.cornell.edu/lawyer/glenn-r-matecun-723392Do I Need a Will or a Living Trust? | Glenn Matecun | Michigan Living Trust Attorney
http://www.michiganestateplans.com/do-i-need-a-michigan-living-trust/ Michigan Living Trust Attorney, Michigan Wills, Last Will & Testament, Revocable Living Trust in Michigan, Michigan Probate Lawyer