Free Consultation: (763) 450-6600Tap to Call This Lawyer
Glen A. Norton
- Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
Brooks W. November 16, 2020
Knowledgeable, generous, expert legal counsel Glen has been my attorney since 2016. His knowledge and expertise when it comes to family law has given me cause to seek his legal services for continuing legal issues over the years. He has been incredibly generous with his time and effort he has spent on my cases, and I have always been pleased with the work he has done as well as the results.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Free Initial half hour introductory consultation. Flat fee $275.00 1.5 hour preliminary case analysis (fee waived with a professional referral.)
Credit Cards Accepted
Debit and credit cards are welcome here.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hamline University School of Law
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- B.A. (1981) | English/Political Science
- State Bar of Minnesota  # 0173174
Websites & Blogs
- firm web site
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.