Free Consultation: (951) 587-0505Tap to Call This Lawyer
Gina Marie Famularo

Gina Marie Famularo

"All things work together for good for those who love God." (Romans 8:28)
  • Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence
  • California
Rate This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Rating: 10 Justia Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
Gina Famularo and all the attorneys at Family Law Matters are the best of the best.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Gina is an aggressive litigator with vast knowledge in the area of family law. She has an ability to see things from a unique perspective, which makes her an excellent problem solver. Gina is trustworthy and compassionate and is easily accessible to her clients by text, e-mail and phone. This is why Gina receives the highest client satisfaction ratings. Clients repeatedly agree the staff is professional and friendly, the office is warm and inviting, and hiring her is a "big relief."

Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Domestic Violence
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Gina has a unique billing system that entails an "all in one fee." She does not charge an hourly rate and there are no hidden costs involved. This allows the client to be able to rely on the amount of his or her legal bill from the start.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Family Law Matters
- Current
Law Partner
Famularo & Associates
California St Univ Long Beach
Undergraduate Degree
Western State Univ COL
Law Degree
Top 1%
National Association of Distinguished Counsel
Selected as Top 1% of Lawyers in the Nation
Client choice award
Highly Rated Attorney- family law
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0
Top Contributor 2014
Client Rating 10.0 out of 10.0
Top Family Law Attorney
Professional Associations
Inns of Court
Member at Large
- Current
Activities: Educational group for attorneys and judges
Southwest Bar Association
Member at Large
- Current
Activities: Local Bar association providing education services for attorneys
Hemet Bar Association
Member at Large
- Current
Activities: Local Bar Assocation
California State Bar # 188028
- Current
Articles & Publications
The Secret to Survining Your California Divorce
Author to Market
DIvorce Handbook: A key to Understanding the Process
Family Law Matters
Alternatives to divorce
Speaking Engagements
YouTube Video, Family Law Matters, You Tube
Family Law Matters
License to Practice Law in State of California
State Bar of California
Websites & Blogs
Temecula Divorce
Temecula family law blog
Family law help
Adoption blog
Legal Answers
88 Questions Answered

Q. If my ex filed for a divorce in California can she file another divorce in Texas if the case in California is active?
A: I am not sure I am understanding your question. However, if you have had custody of the children and they have lived in the state of California for six months or more, the children are residents of California. If you wife took the children to Texas and won't return them, you need to retain an attorney and file for an emergency child custody hearing in California. If you do not have the money for an attorney, you can either hire a paralegal or go to the courthouse and obtain help filling out the papers for free. Do not delay. Act immediately.
Q. My wife took my child out of AZ, to CA, and filed for divorce 2 wks later. She does not meet state or county residence
A: You need to obtain an attorney in Arizona and file for divorce there. You need to request a UCCJEA hearing by filing an emergency request in your local courthouse. Good luck.
Q. Can a father get joint custody of a child he has never seen?
A: If you ask for child sport, the typical legal response is to request a visitation order. You did not state how old the child is. By filing for child support, you are establishing Dad's parental rights. Depending on the age of the child, Dad will likely get some sort of visitation plan. The amount is case specific and varies with each and every case.
Q. My husband is talking about divorce but I do not want one. I know my husband loves me . Is there anything I can do ?
A: You obviously cannot force your husband to remain married to you or seek the help of a marriage counselor. You may want to go to counseling on your own, though, to see if you can obtain some insight about the situation. You might also want to obtain a consultation with an attorney to determine if there are any legal steps you need to take to protect yourself.
Q. I'm getting a motorcycle as a gift is it considered community property I have been seperated 6 years
A: Community property is anything that is earned through time, effort or skill during the marriage. If you received the motorcycle as a gift, and if you have been separated for six years, the motorcycle will be your sole and separate property.
Q. If my spouse filed an RFO in response to a default divorce,but hasn't served yet, would I be served if I got them myself
A: Yes, you are supposed to be served. Please do not depend on your ex to serve you, though. If you know about the date, make sure you go to the court hearing. If you still haven't been properly served by the court date, you can always ask for a continuance of the hearing and buy yourself more time. It sounds like you defaulted your ex and now he would like to set the judgment aside. If it has been within six months, be prepared for the possibility that the judge will set the judgment aside. Good luck.
Q. My friend was previously denied custody of her girls missed C-date, dad went to prison just now, where will the kids go?
A: Your friend needs to immediately consult with and obtain an attorney in Texas. I cannot advise her on the laws of Texas, but in California, she would likely obtain custody.
Q. If child support&custody is ordered in 1 county & now neither parent lives there, where would modification be filed?
A: You go back to the same county unless someone petitions to have venue changed and the order is granted.
Q. Hi i have a true default case and want to know if i have to put nunc pro tunc? i dont understand it.
A: No- nunc pro tunc means that you are asking the court to back date your divorce for some reason. Usually that means that the time for the divorce to be granted has run and someone got married without realizing the judgment was never entered.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Temecula Location
27720 Jefferson Avenue
Suite 320
Temecula, CA 92590
Telephone: (951) 587-0505
Fax: (951) 296-3827
Corona Location
9036 Pulsar Ct.
Suite A
Corona, CA 92883
Telephone: (951) 263-7377
Fax: (951) 296-3827