Gina Azzolino is a Partner at MTSA and a Certified Family Law Specialist with the State Bar of California. She has practiced family law exclusively since 2005.
Ms. Azzolino has significant experience in all areas of family law, including child custody and visitation, child support (including high-earner disputes), spousal support, domestic violence and restraining orders, date of separation disputes, breach of fiduciary duty claims, set-aside of premarital agreements, property division, reimbursement claims, business valuations and other complex financial issues. Ms. Azzolino works closely and regularly with forensic accountants on complicated financial issues as well as with mental health professionals in custody and visitation disputes to reach successful results for her clients. Ms. Azzolino also drafts and reviews premarital agreements and post-marital agreements.
With considerable courtroom experience before both private and public judges, including law and motion practice, settlement conferences and trials. Ms. Azzolino has experience in courts throughout the Bay Area, including the counties of Santa Clara, San Mateo, Alameda and San Francisco.
Ms. Azzolino has been named as an outstanding lawyer on the Northern California Rising Stars List (2018) and a Super Lawyer in Northern California (2019). In addition, she was selected as one of the 10 Best Attorneys by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (2017, 2018) and recognized by Lawyers of Distinction (2018) for her excellence in Family and Divorce Law.
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Domestic Violence
- Spousal Support
- Premarital and Post-Marital Agreements
- Modification and Enforcement
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Morgan Tidalgo Sukhodrev & Azzolino LLP
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- J.D. (2004)
- Honors: Honors Moot Court
- University of California - Davis
- Undergraduate Degree (2000) | International Relations and Italian
- Northern California Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers
- 10 Best Attorneys
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 2017, 2018
- Excellence in Family and Divorce Law
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Northern California Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- California State Bar # 233235
- Certified Family Law Specialist
- State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization