George Nicholas Panas
- Divorce, Family Law, Criminal Law ...
George Panas began his legal career in downtown Lowell as an associate for a solo practitioner in 1998. The Law Offices of Panas and Panas were founded in 2000. Prior to working as an attorney George Panas worked as an investigator, law clerk, and paralegal for a fast paced felony defense office.
George has lived his entire life in the Greater Lowell area. After graduating from Austin Preparatory School in Reading Massachusetts he went on to earn a Bachelor's Degree at the University of Massachusetts at Lowell. He then attended the night program at Suffolk University Law School while working full time during the day. Graduating with honors, he began litigating almost immediately.
Throughout his educational career, George performed internships at the Lowell District Court and the Middlesex County District Attorney's Office. Presently, in addition to his partnership, George has also worked part time as Counsel to a State Senator. George believes his many interests allow him to view legal problems from a unique perspective. Hard work and determination are his greatest attributes. He takes a sincere interest in each client and is committed to obtaining the best possible outcome in each case.
Whether you require services in criminal defense, domestic relations, or personal injury, rest assured that with George Panas you have an experienced, hard working, and most importantly, caring attorney working for you.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Greek: Spoken, Written
- Suffolk University
- J.D. (1998)
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Massachusetts - Lowell
- B.A. (1993)
- Honors: cum laude Major: Political Science
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- - Current
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- Criminal & DUI Lawyer | Family & Divorce | Personal Injury
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.