Having to hire an attorney to get compensation for your injury is difficult, and something no one wants to go through.
What I am asked, and what I am here to answer for you.
1) Do I have a case? Call me and we can discuss
2) I am hurting and don't have insurance, what do I do? Call me, I have a network of Dr's and Physical therapist I can refer you to, who will only be paid if your case is settled,
3) How long does this take? To be blunt, it varies, we settle your case as fast as it takes you to get well.
4)How much will it cost me? We will never ask you for a check, our fees are 100% contingent on your recovery through settlement or trial.
5) What if I was the passenger? We help the passengers, the drivers, ANYONE who has been injured in an accident.
6) Who will fix my car? We will help you work through your property damages, to get you the best result for your property loss, while helping you through the personal injury case.
Give us a Call, we will do everything we can to answer your questions, and help you through the process
I am here to help.
George Aldrich is a graduate of Mt. St. Mary's College and Thomas Jefferson School of Law. He is a U.S. Army Veteran who proudly served his country in the first Gulf War. His practice is focused primarily on Personal Injury Matters throughout the entire State of California. Mr. Aldrich has helped injured people from Redding down to El Centro. His practice and partnerships with attorneys throughout the state have helped numerous clients receive the full value of their cases.