- Immigration Law
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Foley Hoag LLP
- Northeastern University School of Law
- Dartmouth College
- B.A. History and Economics
- Activities: Active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association at national and local level; has served as New England chapter Media Liaison.
- Activities: Regularly speaks to business and academic groups on immigration issues
- Activities: Regular speaker and panelist for immigration issues at training seminars and conferences by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Inc.
- Activities: Former Treasurer and Board Member of the Political Asylum/Immigration Representation Project (PAIR), a nonprofit organization which coordinates pro bono representation among major Boston law firms in political asylum and related matters
- Activities: Elected member of Planning Board of Town of Medfield, Massachusetts
- Activities: Former Board Member, Treasurer and Secretary of Eastern New England Council of American Youth Hostels, Inc.
Articles & Publications
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map