Gary King29 Years of Excellence, Call Now to See if I Can Help.
- Criminal Law, Immigration Law, DUI & DWI ...
Mr. King graduated from high school in Greenbrier, Arkansas, in 1969, before leaving to join the United States Marine Corps. After his service in the Corps, Mr. King attended Southern Arkansas University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree-History in 1981. Mr. King then attended law school at the University of Arkansas School of Law in Little Rock, where he developed an interest in Constitutional Law and issues in immigration. He earned his Juris Doctor in 1986. For the first year of Mr. King's practice, he focused on employment law issues for several Central Arkansas companies. Then, in 1987, he opened his own law firm and geared his practice toward special issues in immigration. His focus now is primarily on employment aspects of immigration law. Mr. King has been married to his wife, Sima, since 1981. He has two children, both attorneys, and graduates of the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville. His oldest child, Natalie, focuses on the family aspect of Immigration Law. His son, James, was a Captain in the United States Marine Corps, and a J.A.G. Officer focusing on criminal defense at Camp LeJuene in North Carolina. James joined the firm in 2015.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- King Law Group, PLLC
- Southern Arkansas University
- B.A. | History
- William H. Bowen School of Law
- Arkansas State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.