Attorney Gary C. Johnson has been representing people who have been harmed by the negligence of others in eastern and central Kentucky for more than 30 years.
Mr. Johnson's practice is dedicated exclusively to plaintiff personal injury cases involving vehicular negligence, product liability, medical malpractice, workplace accidents, catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
Mr. Johnson has won several multimillion dollar jury verdicts and settlements over his long and distinguished career, including the eighth-largest verdict in the United States for 2002. He has the largest personal injury jury verdict of any lawyer in the state of Kentucky.
In 2008, Gary C. Johnson was awarded the Peter Perlman Outstanding Trial Lawyer of the Year Award by the Kentucky Justice Association for his work as an advocate for the rights of the people and his service as a mentor to young lawyers in the state.
Call for your free consultation today!
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Kentucky Bar Association
- English: Spoken, Written
- Gary C. Johnson, Attorneys At Law P.S.C.
- - Current
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. (1972) | Law
- Berea College
- B.A. (1969) | Mathematics
- Kentucky State Bar
- Punitive damages for a wrongful death claim
- The Legal Blog of Gary C. Johnson, Attorneys At Law P.S.C.
- Judo Law — How to Win at Trial, Kentucky Justice Association Conference
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Gary C. Johnson explains how to apply the Judo Law approach by using all the “bad” facts to your advantage in every aspect of trial preparation and trial. Judo Law is designed to start at intake and end at trial.
- Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate
- The National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Kentucky Personal Injury Lawyer Gary C. Johnson
- What Is an Expert Witness in a Car Accident Case?
30 October 2020
- How Is Fault Determined in a Multi-Vehicle Accident?
29 October 2020
- Who Pays for Medical Bills After a Car Crash?
22 September 2020