I developed a reputation with judges and colleagues as an aggressive, thoroughly prepared prosecutor. After rapidly becoming one of the most highly respected trial lawyers for the Seattle City Attorney's office I went into private practice. I then spent years defending DUIs, and I am one of the most thoroughly trained DUI attorneys in Washington. Please contact me if you are looking for an aggressive DUI defense.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
The initial consultation to discuss your case is free.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Of Counsel
- Law Office of Kirk C Davis PLLC
- - Current
- Of Counsel with Kirk Davis. The firm specializes in drunk driving defense and criminal defense.
- Search Engine Optimization Consultant
- - Current
- Execute search engine optimization campaigns for websites of any industry. I have optimized small law firm websites and provide my SEO expertise for large scale sites like MSN.com, CareerBuilder.com and more. I am also skilled at general Internet marketing as well.
- Fox Bowman Duarte
- Of Counsel with Fox Bowman Duarte. FBD defends DUI cases throughout Washington State and other DUI related crimes.
- DUI Defense - Private Practice
- Defended DUI cases throughout Western Washington in private practice.
- Assistant City Attorney
- Seattle City Attorney's Office
- Prosecuting attorney for the City of Seattle managing a criminal trial caseload.
- Contract Attorney
- Northwest Defenders Association
- Nightcourt and weekend public defender for Seattle Municipal Court.
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. / Law
- Western Washington University
- B.A. / Political Science
- Washington State Bar # 29282
- - Current
- Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- La Pier & Associates
- BAC DataMaster Administrator
- National Patent Analytical Systems Inc.
- Garth O'Brien
- Smush.it Is My New Favorite #WordPress Plugin
18 August 2014
- Avoid This Huge #Brand Management Mistake With Social Media Profiles
11 August 2014
- Google’s Stance on Guest #Blogging Flies in the Face of the Purpose of the Internet
23 January 2014
- Andrew Martineau: An Interview With an #SEO
8 January 2014
- 3 Client Management Tips When Starting Your SEO Engagement
6 January 2014
- Surprising Companies That Don’t Rank for Their Logo in Google Image Search
3 January 2014
- How to Get Privacy for Your Home in Google Earth Street Search
2 January 2014
- The Hunger Games, Skin Color and Twitter
27 March 2012
- Sound SEO Resume Advice
26 March 2012