(949) 293-0442Tap to Call This Lawyer
Frederic March DouglasLaw Offices of F. M. Douglas, Esq.
- Business Law, Intellectual Property, Patents
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of F. M. Douglas, Esq.
- - Current
- Litigation Lead Attorney currently for 3 plaintiff patent litigation suits. Copyright Infringement, Libel, Unfair Competition, Breach of Contract. Professional Malpractice. $1 million judgment for Online Libel. Patent Prosecution Interviewed inventors. Drafted 63 patent applications (electrical, chemical, medical devices, business methods, and mechanical inventions). Answered 48 Office Actions. Trademark Prosecution Prepared Applications. Answered Office Actions. Cancellations and Oppositions. Internet Issues TOS, DMCA, Privacy Policies, Domain Name Disputes Trade Secret Litigation Sole Defense Counsel. Conducted 1 Deposition and Defended 1 Deposition. Profitable Settlement On First Day Of Trial. Criminal Practice Drug and Firearm Charges Dropped. Felony Expungement. Immigration Asylum: Clients Successfully Obtained Asylum Residency: Client Successfully Obtained Green Card.
- University of California - Davis
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- Honors: King Hall Alumni Scholarship Award
- Activities: President, Intellectual Property Law Association Member, UC Davis Law Review Moot Court Faculty Appointments Committee
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.S. (1996) | Chemical Engineering
- California State Bar  # 212778
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.