Frank N. Darras has dedicated his life to helping the sick and disabled. He is the founding partner of DarrasLaw, the largest disability and long-term care insurance litigation firm in the country.
At DarrasLaw, our compassion goes hand-in-hand with our legal expertise. We take pride not only in the results we achieve, but the care our team provides along the way. We hire only the top disability attorneys and staff, including our in-house nurse, for their compassion as much as their expertise and knowledge.
Hiring the cream of the crop has been critical to maintaining our position as America’s top disability firm.
Our national reach plays a role too. People from all 50 states turn to us for help with individual and long term disability insurance matters. Nationwide, we review more than 2,500 claims a month. In any given year, we handle more cases than many firms handle in their lifetime. We have recovered nearly $1 billion in wrongfully denied insurance benefits.
DarrasLaw’s attorneys have received numerous honors and awards from peers, validating the claim that we are America’s top disability firm. Lawdragon has singled out Frank N. Darras for 12 years in a row as one of the 500 Leading Lawyers in America.
Since its inception, Super Lawyers has honored him by naming Darras to its list for his tireless work with disability insurance policyholders. The American Association of Justice lists him as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in California. Best Lawyers in America has profiled DarrasLaw and the firm’s accomplishments on behalf of the disadvantaged and disabled. U.S. News and World Report named DarrasLaw to its list of Best Law Firms in 2018.
Having resolved more disability insurance cases nationally thank any other firm, it is only right that we should use our experience to give back as much as possible.
We always provide a free policy analysis, free case evaluation, and free claim assistance. There is no risk involved in contacting DarrasLaw
- Insurance Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Free Consultation
We are proud to offer free consultations, free policy analysis and free claim evaluations.
- Contingent Fees
- Western State University College of Law
- J.D. (1986)
- California State Bar # 128904
- - Current
- DarrasLaw, America's Top Disability Firm
- DarrasLaw Blog
- What NOT to Tell Your Individual or Group Long-Term Disability Insurance Adjustor
28 March 2019
- Long-Term Care Insurance: Estate Planning Tool?
21 March 2019
- Long-Term Care vs. Long-Term Disability Insurance: Understand the Difference
15 March 2019
- Football Head Injuries With No Concussion Symptoms?
1 March 2019
- The Top 10 Large-Group Short-Term Disability Insurance Companies
26 July 2018
- Individual and Group Long-Term Disability Insurance Companies Play Games With Your Claims
19 July 2018
- Student-Athletes: Is Your School Offering You the Right Insurance Policy?
12 July 2018
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Buyouts: What You Need to Know
5 July 2018
- Chronic Pain, Your Doctor, and Your Disability Insurance Company
13 June 2018