Frank K. Mulhern, Esq., CPA, NY & NJ Bar, received his B.S in Accounting from Fordham University and his Juris Doctorate degree from New York Law School and is an experienced and successful Attorney/CPA for over 25 years specializing in the following areas:
• Real Estate and Commercial Purchases and Sales – Planning & Administration of Closings.
• Taxation - Audits/Controversies, Planning, Compliance for businesses and individuals.
• Estate Planning/Administration, Wills, Wealth Preservation & Business Succession.
• Business Law
Real Estate – Successful closing representation and planning as to the legal, tax and accounting aspects of the sales and purchases of residential real estate and commercial properties/businesses in the NY & NJ areas.
• Residential Real Estate Closings – Sales/Purchases of Homes, Condos & Coops
• Commercial Real Estate Closings – Sales/Purchases of Commercial or Industrial Real Estate and
• Deed Transfers
• Short Sales; Deed in Lieu of Foreclosures; Refinancings
Tax - Global tax strategy leader with extensive successful experience in the following:
• IRS, State & Local, Sales and Use and International tax audits and controversies
• Research, planning, modeling and analysis
• Tax Return preparation and review for businesses and individuals
• M&A and due diligence
• Transfer Pricing
• Tax Provision, accounting and reporting standards
• Global cash management and repatriation
• Benefits and compensation; financial products, etc.
Estate Administration/Probate – Wills & Living Trusts - In the estate area, Frank represents clients in the NY/NJ area in the planning, administration, and probate of estates and the drafting of wills and trusts to their specific needs and scenarios.
Business Law – Sales and purchases of businesses; business startups and business consulting
Among the courts that Frank practices in include the United States Tax
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- New York
- New York Law School
- New York State Bar # 1926211
- - Current
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Accountants