- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Law
- Fair Debt Collection violations
- Consumer Protection
- Mortgage Litigation
- Free Consultation
- 5th Circuit
- U.S. federal courts for the Southern District of Mississippi
- English: Spoken, Written
- Coxwell Attorneys, PLLC
- Mississippi College School of Law
- University of Southern Mississippi
- 2008 Volunteer of the Year
- Mission First Legal Aid Office
- Mission First Legal Aid Office has named Frank H. Coxwell their 2008 Volunteer of the Year for his legal services and assistance provided to residents of Jackson, Mississippi, through the volunteer attorney program.
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Graduate of Max Gardner’s Bankruptcy Boot Camp
- Pulling Back the Curtain: Using RFI, NOE, UCC's, 22nd Annual Mid-South Conference on Bankruptcy, Memphis, TN
- I enjoyed speaking at the conference this year to my peers. The only thing I love more than taking a bite out of a banker and save someone’s home is teaching other attorneys how to do the same! The title of my session was “Pulling Back the Curtain…” I compared mortgage companies to the Wizard of Oz – who was no wizard – just a great trickster who hid his activities behind the curtain. You pull that curtain back and his power is gone! We need more attorneys equipped to fight the good fight and I’m determined to do my part to see that it’s done.
- The Intersection of Bankruptcy and Divorce Law, Family Law Update Seminar, Old Capital Inn, Jackson, MS
- Our bankruptcy attorney Frank Coxwell was one of the speakers at the Family Law Update seminar today. He was educating attorneys who handle family law matters on the ways that bankruptcy effects the divorce, custody and child support matters that they routinely handle. His presentation covered the methods these lawyers need to use to protect their clients when a spouse files bankruptcy and the ways bankruptcy can protect the spouse that owes support and marital obligations. The seminar was held at the Old Capital Inn on State Street in Jackson, Mississippi.
- Mortgage Securitization in Mississippi, 2012 Fall Community Enrichment Series, Millsaps, Jackson, MS
- Attorney Frank Coxwell presents an overview of today's home mortgage loans. He will provide information about the deed of trust, note, mortgage securitization, and various modification programs. There will also be discussion regarding why it is more profitable for mortgage companies to foreclose and what can be done about it.
- Mortgage Litigation in Bankruptcy, 20th Annual Mid-South Conference on Bankruptcy Law, Memphis, TN
- His presentation was centered around the tools and techniques lawyers need to know in order to sue mortgage companies in the chapter 13 bankruptcy cases they file for their clients. Bankruptcy lawyers are in a unique position to go after these mortgage companies and get their clients a modification and mortgage they can afford.
- Frank H. Coxwell's Attorney Profile
- Coxwell Attorneys, PLLC Website
- Mississippi Consumer Help Blog
- How much of my check can be garnished?
29 August 2018
- 10 Things you should not do before filing bankruptcy
8 May 2018
- Should you file a Chapter 7 or a Chapter 13?
7 May 2018
- Why you should breakup with your Bank before filing bankruptcy
5 May 2018
- 4 ways to keep student loans from taking your tax refund
12 April 2018
- How to protect your IRS Tax Refund from Student Loan default
11 April 2018
- Can you buy a new or used vehicle while you are in a chapter 13 bankruptcy?
16 December 2017
- What do you do if you are in a chapter 13 bankruptcy and your vehicle is not worth keeping?
15 December 2017
- What do you do if you are in a Ch13 and involved in a car accident?
14 December 2017
If you're having money problems - the best decision you can make is to see me ahead of time while you have options. Visit my site at www.mississippiconsumerhelp.com for the...Bankruptcy -Get a Plan in Place ASAP
Get a plan in place ASAPBankruptcy -Pre-Planning is Important
Pre-planning is important if you are having financial difficulty.Bankruptcy can help owners of small businesses
Bankruptcy can help small business owners.MS Bankrutpcy Attorney Frank Coxwell_Its Not Your Fault
It's not your fault.Frank Coxwell: Bankruptcy... A Fresh StartMS Attorney Frank Coxwell_"Business" Credit Cards_Fox 40AM Show Interview
FOX News guest discussing new "Business" credit cardsJackson MS Lawyer Frank Coxwell_Bankruptcy laws and the Bible
Bankruptcy laws and the BibleJackson Lawyer Frank Coxwell_Stop Foreclosure in Mississippi
How to stop foreclosure in MississippiMississippi Garnishment Laws_Jackson Attorney Frank Coxwell on Fox 40
FOX 40 News Guest - Garnishment Law in MississippiAttorney Frank Coxwell_Teaching in Millsaps Enrichment Program_Fox 40AM Show
FOX 40 News Guest - Frank teaching at Millsaps Enrichment Program regarding mortgages and bankruptcy basicsMS Bankruptcy Lawyer Frank Coxwell_Save Your Paycheck_Stop Garnishment
Save your paycheck - stop garnishments!Part 1-Frank Coxwell, Jackson MS Bankruptcy Attorney Interviewed by On Location TV
Interviewed by On Location TV about his practice - Part 1Jackson MS Bankruptcy Lawyer Frank Coxwell_Bankruptcy Protection
Bankruptcy was created to protect you, your family, and your property.Chapter 13 Attorney Frank Coxwell_Stop Foreclosure_FOX 40 AM Show
FOX 40 News Guest - stopping foreclosure in MississippiJackson MS Bankruptcy Lawyer Frank Coxwell_Student Loan Debt_Fox 40 AM Show
FOX 40 News Guest - Student LoansPart 2 - Frank Coxwell, Jackson MS Bankruptcy Attorney Interview by On Location TV
Interviewed by On Location TV about his practice - Part 2