Frank Gilbert SlinkardAn Internet Lawyer on the Internet?
- Communications & Internet Law, Intellectual Property, Trademarks ...
- Pennsylvania, Wisconsin
Frank Gilbert Slinkard is an experienced attorney representing Wisconsin clients in the fields of Internet law, intellectual property, and business formation. Slinkard was graduated from the University of Pennsylvania, with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, with specialization in political theory. He completed his undergraduate thesis on the concept of reflective equilibrium in Rawls’s Theory of Justice. He received a Master of Arts in Government from the College of William and Mary in Virginia, completing his master’s thesis on Grotius’s Introduction to the Jurisprudence of Holland. Slinkard received his law degree from the Cornell Law School, with specialization in public law.
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Cornell University
- J.D. (1990) | Specialization in Public Law
- University of Pennsylvania
- B.A. (1985) | Political Science, Program major in political philosophy
- Activities: University of Pennsylvania Debate Team, four-year varsity, 1981-1985
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1029003
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.