Attorney Francisco Zavala is an experienced, respected, and knowledgeable Divorce and Child Custody lawyer. For more than 20 years, Divorce Attorney Francisco Zavala has dedicated his practice to serving clients faced with a divorce, child support or child custody dispute. He has helped hundreds of people get better divorces and child custody arrangements. Divorce lawyer Francisco Zavala knows how to make any divorce or child custody dispute less adversarial. He has an uncanny ability to make divorces and child custody disputes resolve smoothly and with much less emotional turmoil and financial cost. Divorce lawyer Francisco Zavala will guide your case through the legal system, successfully resolving issues related to the following: Mediation . Division of Marital Property . Division of Marital Debt . Spousal Support . Child Custody and Visitation . Child Support . Restraining Orders Divorce lawyer Francisco Zavala previously served as a Los Angeles County Temporary Judge.He is listed in Who's Who in California, and Who's Who in American Law. Divorce Attorney Francisco Zavala graduated from the following academic institutions: - UCLA School of Law - Class of 1996 - UCLA Undergraduate School - Class of 1993
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and AMEX. Credit Card Payments can also be made online.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We reserve a retainer fee and invoice at an hourly rate that is due on receipt.
- Univ of California at Los Angeles
- Undergraduate Degree
- UCLA School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 187697
- - Current
- Family Law Divorce Attorney
- Family Law Divorce Lawyer
- Renewal of a DVRO Does Not Require Proof of #Abuse During the Time Period Since the Restraining Order Was Issued
1 August 2017
- Sanctions may be imposed upon uncooperative spouse during divorce.
31 July 2017
- “#Children involved in a #custody proceeding should not be made the pawns of the personal desires, either on the part of the contestants or the court, no matter how sincere such desires may be.”
18 July 2017
- Overview of Mediation- Call The F.M. Zavala Law Firm to find out if mediation will work for you. (661) 753-3534
14 July 2017
- Can Child Support Be Modified?
14 July 2017
- A trial court properly issued a permanent restraining order under the Domestic Violence Prevention Act on the basis of evidence of emotional abuse and controlling behavior by a woman’s boyfriend; no showing of the probability of future abuse was required.
12 July 2017
- Under Family Code section 4325, there is a rebuttable presumption that an award of #spousal support not be made to a spouse who has been convicted of intraspousal #domestic violence #divorce
12 July 2017
- Is my premarital agreement enforceable?
17 March 2017
- What is the purpose of a parenting plan?
13 March 2017