Hello. My name is Francis M. Boyer, Esq., and I would like to take a quick second to thank you for visiting my profile.
My main office is located in Jacksonville, Florida, but our firm has two other offices located in Orlando and Miami. I regularly travel to these offices in order to better serve our clients who reside there. I am licensed to practice law throughout the entire state of Florida, as well as in the District of Columbia.
My practice areas include business law, immigration, real estate, debt collection, civil litigation, and international law. I invite you to contact me before making your decision to live, work, or invest in the U.S. I will guide you through this new cultural and legal landscape, and together we can move forward on this path towards your goal.
I realize that most legal problems take a long time to resolve and can be a cause for unwanted stress in your life. Because of this, I strive to resolve your legal problems in a quick and efficient manner while working to ensure a just result.
Although I know people do not come to see our firm for friendly conversation, we pride ourselves in changing the attitudes people may hold of attorneys. That is why we provide an atmosphere where an attorney is easily accessible.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website or our blog.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Immigration Law
- International Law
- Insurance Claims
- Consumer Law
- Maritime Law
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fee available depending on the matter. Hourly fee Contingency Fee Alternative Fee (lower hourly, lower success fee)
- District of Columbia
- 11th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- California State University - Northridge
- B.S. | Business Administration
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- South Miami-Kendall Bar Association
- Amarican Association for Justice
- - Current
- Florida Justice Asociation
- - Current
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- - Current
- Bretons de l'Etranger
- Radio Bleu
- Just Because You Can… Should You?
25 September 2018
- Requirements to Import Food to Florida and the US
18 September 2018
- Types of Business Entities
11 September 2018
- Originality in Trademark
4 September 2018
- Social Media Survival for Businesses
14 August 2018
- Post Divorce: Relocating with Children
7 August 2018
- Gateway to US Work Authorization
31 July 2018
- Wedding Disaster
24 July 2018
- Equitable Distribution
3 July 2018
- Abogado Florida Blog
- Feliz Navidad
25 December 2016
- Qué Hacer Cuando Está Siendo Demandado
18 December 2016
- Recursos para el Incumplimiento de Contratos de Venta de Tierras
15 December 2016
- Por Qué Debería Incluirlo en el Contrato
15 December 2016
- Visa de Inmigración Familiar
4 December 2016
- 5 Ventajas de una Corporación en la Florida
27 November 2016
- Notario Público versus Notario de Derecho Civil
20 November 2016
- Contrato Expreso versus Contrato Implícito
13 November 2016
- Representante Personal de Sucesiones Auxiliares de la Florida
6 November 2016
- Cabinet d'Avocats de Floride Droit des Affaires, Immobilier & Immigration
- Votre Rendez-vous Juridique à Paris en Octobre
6 September 2018
- La Floride au 3ème Rang
27 May 2018
- Payez à /Drā/?
24 May 2018
- Résultats 2019 pour la loterie Carte Verte
20 May 2018
- Médias sociaux et protection de la vie privée
17 May 2018
- Date limite de déclaration d’impôt américain pour les résidents étrangers vivant à l’étranger
13 May 2018
- Incident pour une pomme
10 May 2018
- CLE avec le Forum Floride-Québec
9 May 2018
- La liquidation du régime matrimonial
22 April 2018
- Q. How do I file my Complex Business Litigation Division Addendum?
- A: You need to check with the Clerk of Courts. Each county has its own rule and also verify that the judge himself does not have his own set of rules too.
- Q. What is the liability of someone who is a director, on a board of directors, in a company based in Florida?
- A: The liability depends on the acts, or failure to act of that director. Simply put, being a director does not per se, make that director personally liable for the debts of the company. However, there many exceptions to this and a director can be held personally liable.
- Q. I sold my bus, furniture store.still in my name.new owner is not paying balance.can i take any legal action?
- A: Yes and ou should. The statute of limitations is 4 years for an oral contract and 5 years for a written contract.
- Q. What are the procedures of converting foreign currency
- A: The bank does it for you automatically when you receive a wire or deposit a check in foreign currency.
- Q. What is required on an invoice submitted for payment to a private company?
- A: Nothing more than your business name, an address and the description of what you are invoicing, but this is not the best practice. YOu should have terms and conditions. Quite frankly, these should be on the intake orders if you have that type of business.
- Q. Do I need an attorney to prepare a dating service contract for our company?
- A: Yes you should get an attorney. This is a fairly detailed agreement that you will need here.
- Q. On line 4 of the UCC-1 (rev. 7-29-98 form) financing statement, what EXACTLY do i put as the collateral to be covered
- A: Well, this should be the equipment or other items that you are placing a lien on...Ask the salespersons, they will not let you get hold of the equipment wihtout having pprotected themselves.
- Q. Do I have to be living with my spouse in order to successfully petition for a green card?
- A: Yes otherwie you are committing marriage fraud, punishible by heavy fines and several years in jail. You need to prove that the marriage is real. very hard to do when the spouses are living separately.
- Q. Do i need a social seruity to be usa citxen sorry about my spelling
- A: You should already have a Social Security number if you are legally here. How are you filing your taxes? How are you working legally? You cannot become a citizen without showing your tax returns.