Reviewed by Lorraine S. September 10, 2020
I hired Flavio Van Boekel to review a complex prenuptial agreement which contained several clauses to my disadvantage. Mr. Van Boekel demanded the draft of a better and fair agreement from the other lawyer. The result was successful. I recommend Mr. Van Boekel because he is honest, straightforward, skillful, and competent.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card & Discover, Credit or Debit. Consultation is $180 USD.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fee available and payment plans for those who qualify.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Portuguese: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Gill & Chamas, LLC
- Workers Compensation 100% Litigation
- Michigan State University
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- State University of New York - Empire State College
- B.A. (2004) | Cultural Studies
- 3.8 GPA
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Websites & Blogs
3 Questions Answered
- Q. My husband divorced me 14 years ago. I am still living with him because he never paid me my settlement. Can you help me
- A: You should have filed a motion to enforce your settlement 14 years ago. You never enforced it till now. Many changes have occurred between your divorce and your cohabitation. I think you really should retain a lawyer who focuses on matrimonial law and post-judgment divorce actions.
- Q. If you have 35 days to file a written answer or motion, is it 35 calendar days or 35 business days?
- A: The 35 day period references calendar days. If the end of the calendar period of 35 days ends on a weekend or a holiday you can file on the next business day. Under the rules, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are excluded.
- Q. How long should it take for a lawyer to respond to his clients questions and inquires?
- A: The lawyer should be responsive to your questions within 24-48 hours after you left a message. If the lawyer is not responsive, perhaps he or she is on vacation and unable to return. However, if after a reasonable time your lawyer never returns your calls he or she may be violating the rules of professional conduct under a 'communication with clients' section.
Contact & Map