Faye M. Lyon
- Divorce, Family Law, Probate
Attorney Faye M. Lyon P.C., divorce attorney Rockford IL. Faye was born in and has been a life-long resident of Rockford Illinois. She has been practicing law since 1987, focusing and specializing in the area of family law, which not only encompasses dissolution of marriage or divorce work, custody and child support, but also includes wills, trusts, estates, juvenile, paternity, guardianships, collection matters and real estate. Attorney Lyon is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, Winnebago County Bar Association, and the Women’s Bar Association, having served as President from 1991-1993. As a member of the Winnebago County Bar Association, she is involved with the Family Law Section, serving as the Chairman of the Facilitation Committee, the Children’s Advocacy Section, the Estate Section, and the Real Estate Section. In 1991, she received the award of Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year. Her website is http://www.fayelyon.com
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Illinois State Bar  # 6194679
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.