Fabiola Ruiz-DoolanAttorneys with Broader Perspective and a Vision to See Beyond the Conflicts.
- Bankruptcy, Divorce, Business Law ...
- New Jersey
Attorney Fabiola Ruiz Doolan started her legal career working in the area of Contracts and Bankruptcy law. Ms. Ruiz-Doolan opened the law firm in 2010 as a full-service legal practice. As the managing attorney for the firm, she concentrates in the areas of Business and Commercial Transactions, Bankruptcy/ Debtor’s Rights, and Estate Planning. She is part of the Roster of Mediators for Civil, General Equity and Probate Cases in the State of New Jersey and is an accredited attorney for Veteran’s Benefits with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs. Ms. Ruiz-Doolan is fluent in Spanish and is conversational in Italian and Portuguese.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Municipal Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Hofstra University
- J.D. (2002) | Law
- Boston University
- B.A. (1999) | International Relations
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers Magazine
- Selected to the 2017 edition of Super Lawyers Annual List of Top Attorneys in New Jersey in their Rising Stars section. Super Lawyers is a publication of Thomson Reuters.
- 2014 Bergen's Top Lawyers
- (201) Magazine
- Recognized by (201) Magazine in its annual selection of "Bergen's Top Lawyers." (201) Magazine is published by the North Jersey Media Group, which also publishes The Record of Bergen County and more than 40 community newspapers and magazines.
- New Jersey State Bar  # 015392004
- - Current
- NITA ADVOCATE
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.