Free Consultation: (254) 634-2587Tap to Call This Lawyer
F. Edward (Ed) Brown

F. Edward (Ed) Brown

You Can't Win If You Cop A Plea
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence...
  • Texas
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Bell County criiminal lawyer serving Waco, Temple, Belton, Cameron, Salado, Rockdale, Nolanville, Harker Heights, Killeen, Copperas Cove, Texas. We can't help you unless you contact us. FREE initial office consultation.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
  • Juvenile Law
  • Traffic Tickets
Additional Practice Areas
  • Violent Crimes
  • Probation
  • Sexual Assault
  • Sex Crime
  • Free Consultation
    Initial consultation is limited to 30 minutes.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    MasterCard, Visa, Discovery, American Express, Paypal
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat fee agreement.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
5th Circuit
  • English
Professional Experience
My Bell County Lawyer
- Current
Sole practitioner at My Bell County Lawyer handling all criminal charges in Central Texas.
University Of Houston
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
University of North Texas - Health Science Center at Ft. Worth
MBA (1979) | Industrial Management - Economics
Texas A&M University - Prairie View A&M University
B.S. | Industrial Technology
Am Jur
University Houston Law School
Top evidence student in the class of 1992.
Professional Associations
National Assoication of Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Current
Texas Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Current
Bell County Bar Association
- Current
Methodist Children Home
- Current
Activities: A placement home for trouble youth service Texas and New Mexico.
Texas State Bar # 03121020
- Current
Websites & Blogs
F. Edward Brown, Attorney
F. Edward Brown, Attorney
Legal Answers
19 Questions Answered

Q. My fiancé has been in jail since November he will have time served for misdemeanor but still doesn’t have a court date
A: He will be given time served for any misdemeanor 's hold in Bell County once the felony is completed.
Q. I was called by the sheriffs office asking me to come in to answer some questions as a suspect. What do I do?
A: You should contact and attorney to go with you. The nothing must be something because law personnel don't look into nothing.
Q. I have a pending theft charge that has been enhanced to a felony. Is there a chance that I could get them
A: Information is too vague. More details would be helpful.
Q. My son recieved a DUID. I told the hospital and police they do not have permission to do a blood test and they did
A: Did the officer have a search warrant? If yes, parental consent is not necessary. More information would be helpful for a fuller answer.
Q. Will bonding out the Louisiana jail allow Texas to pick up my bf?
A: He can post bond on Louisiana charge, however, he won't get release from jail. He is on hold for Texas and either must post bond for Texas case or waiting until Texas pick him up. In most cases, the other state has 10 days to pickup inmate or they will be release.
Q. My son is 17 of color and a corcasan student picked up his calculator and broke it my son pick up his cellphone and did
A: Yes, a 17-year-old can be prosecutor as an adult in Texas. If he can prove the other student broke his calculator, he has a good chance for dismissal. I advise hiring attorney to protect his rights.
Q. If a 22 year old gets in a altercation with a 17 yrs old days before her 18th bday can she be charged in court
A: Yes, Texas considers 17-year-olds as an adult.
Q. I have court in a few days and do not have a attorney yet. This will be my first court appearance.
A: If case is in Bell County, give me a call 254-634-2587.
Q. Need a quote for a misdemeanor assault and family violence pending case
A: My fee for misdemeanor case in Bell County is $750 to work out a plea agreement. Trial fee is $3,000. Offer good until 12 noon Tuesday, May 22, 2018.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
My Bell County Attorney
208 E. Central Avenue, Suite 107
Belton, TX 76513
Telephone: (254) 634-2587
Cell: (254) 634-2587