Mr. Ibrahim has extensive trial experience in state and federal courts involving construction disputes, such as delay and impact claims, differing site conditions and extra work claims, mechanic’s liens/stop notices and contract claims; guarantee and indemnity agreements; real estate cases, and business disputes including partnership dissolutions and other business and construction matters. He has litigated cases successfully before arbitrators and other tribunals, and has successfully represented clients in mediations and settlement conferences.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Free Consultation
only in certain cases.
- 9th Circuit
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Bowling Green State University
- B.A. (1984) | Psychology
- State Bar of California  # 134065