Evonne AndrisSiegfried Rivera
- Business Law, Real Estate Law
Evonne Andris has been practicing law since 2003 and has been with Siegfried Rivera since 2012. Her practice is focused in the area of community association representation including condominium associations, townhome associations, shared facilities communities, master associations and homeowner associations. Her expertise includes providing guidance on general matters relating to associations and corporations, as well as counseling boards on the association’s legal documents, contracts, corporate actions, dispute resolution and other issues relating to the association as a corporation. Based upon her involvement with the Attorneys Council of Hadassah, Ms. Andris was admitted to the United States Supreme Court.
Ms. Andris is involved in the Community Association Institute (CAI), primarily in the organization’s Southeast Florida Chapter. Ms. Andris frequently authors articles on community association topics and presents continuing education courses to board members and property managers at seminars and tradeshows.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Siegfried Rivera
- - Current
- Seminole Tribe of Florida
- Shapiro & Fishman, LLP
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (2003)
- Florida State Bar  # 671207
- - Current
- Evonne Andris' Website Profile
- Siegfried Rivera Website
- Florida Construction Lawyer Blog
- Stuart Sobel Receives Miami Dade Bar’s 2023 Circle of Excellence in Construction Law
April 28, 2023
- Oscar Rivera Quoted in Sun Sentinel Article on Hurricane Ian Headlined: “Survivors’ Decision: Rebuild or Relocate?”
October 10, 2022
- Appellate Ruling Reinforces Importance of Documentation for 10-Year Limit on Construction Defect Suits
September 6, 2022
- Florida Real Estate Lawyer Blog
- Miami Herald Real Estate Column: “Real Estate Counselor: Ruling Finds Health Club On Hook for Lease Payments During COVID Closure”
June 4, 2023
- New Florida Law Restricts Ownership of Real Estate by Individuals, Entities from China and Other Countries of Concern
May 19, 2023
- Article by Oscar Rivera and John Catalano in Daily Business Review: “Ruling Reminds Fla.’s Courts, Property Owners of Legal Precedents for Removal of Obsolete Restrictive Covenants”
November 24, 2022
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.