Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- German: Spoken, Written
- University of Kentucky College of Law
- J.D. (2017) | Law
- Activities: Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agricultural, and Natural Resources Law - Online Editor
- Western Michigan University
- B.S. (2013) | German and Political Science: International and Comparative Politics
- Honors: Manga Cum Laude
- Workers' Compensation Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Illinois Bar Association
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
11 Questions Answered
- Q. Should I file a motion to compel if no response to disc-001 but has responded to special roggs? California civil case.
- A: I would contact a local personal injury attorney to help you with your case. They will be able to give you advice tailored to your case.
- Q. I am a senior have bought used cars from private never a problem. Less than 3 months ago $1800 for a car in East Peoria
- A: It's difficult to understand what exactly happened from your post. Please post again with additional facts.
- Q. We had an unusual experience with HERTZ in Chicago IL that affected us and our children. Type of attorney to sue HERTZ?
- A: Mental and emotional damages can be hard to prove. An attorney will need much more information on what happened to perform a proper evaluation of your situation. It is difficult to ascertain what exactly occurred from your post. Please post again with more facts or contact a local personal injury attorney.
- Q. Is it possible to sue a university for emotional distress even though I made a mistake?
- A: You most likely do not have a case. The infliction of emotional distress would need to be intentional. Here it sounds like you violated a course and/or university policy and were punished for it. I hope this semester ends on a more positive note.
- Q. My son bumped a car...no injury at scene...got a ticket, we paid it. It said no court date needed.
- A: I would have a quick chat with the lawyer who will be accompanying you to court. They should be able to give you the low down on what will be happening at that court date.
- Q. I slipped getting out if a vehicle a few months ago in a gas station parking lot...the er said i sprained my shoulder.
- A: The best thing you could do is contact a local personal injury attorney. They will be able to evaluate your situation and inform you of your options.
- Q. Are there any federal tort lawyers in Colorado and do you know of a directory?
- A: I would contact your state and local bar associations. They should be able to point you in the right direction.
- Q. I recently had a car accident and need legal advice
- A: An attorney is going to need much more information than this to provide you with solid legal advice. I would gather up as much information as possible regarding your car accident (crash report, crash photos, medical records, medical bills etc.) and contact a local personal injury attorney. You want to provide them with as much information regarding your car crash and related injuries. This will allow them to evaluate your claim and advise you on your options going forward.
- Q. I need a attorney that is willing to travel to watseka Il . Thee is a custody order in place for 3 yrs I just filed
- A: It sounds like you're having a custody issue. I would contact a family law attorney in your area and further discuss your situation with them.
Contact & Map