Everybody makes mistakes at some point when they are driving. You may be inadvertently speeding, accidentally forget to signal, take a quick glance at your phone on an empty road, or forget to put on your seatbelt. These lapses, while unlawful for a reason, can easily happen to anyone.
I am attorney Evan Miles Goldberg of the Law Firm of Evan Miles Goldberg PLLC in New York, NY. Considering New York's point system with traffic violations, I believe it is always in your best interest to contest traffic tickets. Any of these small lapses could mean the suspension or revocation of your license. I am here to help New Yorkers get the representation they deserve in these situations.
- Traffic Tickets
- New York
- Syracuse University
- B.A., History and Political Science
- Activities: IFC Chair of Philanthropy
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D., Law
- Honors: Pro Bono Honor Society
- Activities: WLAW Radio
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- State Bar of New York # 5362942