Free Consultation: (828) 281-8160Tap to Call This Lawyer
Eva Clement

Eva Clement

Serving the People of Western North Carolina
  • Business Law, Estate Planning, Elder Law ...
  • Maine, North Carolina
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Elder Law
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Intellectual Property
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
North Carolina
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Associate Attorney
Thomas P. Peters III & Associates
Legal Intern
Everett & Everett
SSI Specialist
Social Security Adminstration
North Carolina Central University
J.D. | Law
Honors: cum laude
North Carolina Central University Logo
Guilford College
B.A. | Comparative Religious Studies and Art
Honors: Departmental Honors in Religious Studies Graduate from the Honors Program
Placeholder image for education.
Pro Bono Award
North Carolina Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Eva's Legal Blog - Clement Law Firm, PLLC
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered
Q. I live in NC and my ex girlfriend move to Puerto Rico with our child I need to find out my rights do I need a lawyer in
A: Yes, you definitely need a lawyer. If you live in NC, then you can bring at action here.
Q. If my husband died and I can't pay a credit card can the credit card take the money from my social security check?
A: No. In order for you to have a garnishment taken from your Social Security check they must have a court order against you. The court will not grant this type of order for credit card debt for a deceased person.
Q. Can my husband give me some of his Social Security Credits
A: Unfortunately, credits are not transferable between people. However you may be eligible for a spousal benefit off of your husband's record. You are correct in that you have to wait until your husband starts drawing his benefits in order to collect your spousal benefit.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
20 Battery Park Ave.
Suite 305.5
Asheville, NC 28801
Telephone: (828) 281-8160
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.