Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Chat
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Education Law
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Video Chat and Conferencing
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My legal fees are intentionally lower than most other lawyers with the same level of experience, to stay within the reach for our working families.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Trial Lawyer
- 40+ years of jury trial experience, including 1st degree murder cases, drunk driving, domestic violence accusations, drug charges, plus extensive experience in educational matters.
- Board of Education, Trustee; 26 years of elected service
- Trustee, local Board of Education
- Vice Commander, State of CA; Veteran, U. S. Navy
- American GI Forum, CA
- Adjunct Faculty, "Law & Education"
- California State University - Sacramento
- - Current
- Adjunct faculty in the Doctorate program, School of Education, teaching "Law & Education"
- Santa Clara Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Santa Clara Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 71189
- - Current
Contact & Map