Erÿk MahaffeyBoston Law Firm
- Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
Erÿk Mahaffey is veteran of the United States Army. He studied law at Cambridge University and The University of Richmond where he earned the degree of Juris Doctor. He was admitted to the Virginia Bar in 2008 after his first bar exam. He has since practiced as a VA bankruptcy lawyer where his experience has included over one thousand Chapter 7, Chapter 12 & Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases. He has worked as a divorce lawyer in hundreds of cases and has substantial experience in criminal defense, preparation of wills and related documents and civil litigation. He is a member of Mensa and serves his community as an animal rescue volunteer.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: $950 plus court costs Uncontested Divorce: $500 plus court costs
- English: Spoken, Written
- Boston Law Firm
- - Current
- Chapter 7 & 13 bankruptcies, Family law/divorce, criminal defense, civil litigation, will preparation.
- Associate Attorney
- Law Firm of Marilyn Solomon
- 600-700 Chapter 7 Bankruptcy cases.
- University of Richmond School of Law
- Internship: Chesterfield Commonwealth Attorney’s Office
- Activities: Alternative Dispute Resolution Society, Board Member and Competition Chair; Federalist Society, External Activities Chair; Carrico Moot Court, Spider Invitational Mock Trial Tournament, Judge; Barnett Moot Court Competition, Virginia Trial Layer’s Association Competition, Negotiation Competition, Trial Advocacy Board
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.