Erin M. ThrashThrash Law Firm
- Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Business Law
We have a small law firm and a talented and great staff - so we know all of our clients and they know each of us. We are primarily Wills, Trusts and estates attorneys but each of us also has a background in other areas of law before we found our passion in estates, so we bring a well rounded set of skills to our clients who need us to also do...we fill a niche for those of our clients who are also concerned about asset protection or "defensive estate planning" as well as those who are concerned about legacy wealth or just taking care of the children if something should happen to you. our initial consultation is wrapped into our fees when you become a client and we try to do project fees for most of our work so you know what you are paying and what you are getting for that fee.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Our first consultation is complimentary for clients.
- Thrash Law Firm
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Board Certifed in Estate Planning and Probate Law
- Texas board of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of Texas  # 14420300
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.