(253) 649-4558Tap to Call This Lawyer
Erin Healy Hammond
- Business Law, Construction Law, Personal Injury
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar  # 28777
- - Current
1 Questions Answered
- Q. Do i sign an agreement regarding confidentiality and role of mediator that my lawyer sent me a month before mediation .
- A: Whether to sign a particular agreement or not depends on the language of the agreement and should be discussed with your lawyer. That said - generally speaking - it is extremely common to sign a confidentiality acknowledgement at the beginning of a mediation. Also, Washington has a law (RCW 7.07.030) that provides that mediation is generally confidential (with limited exception). - This answer is intended to be informational only and should not be considered legal advice; it is not intended to provide a definitive answer for any particular situation, does not create an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon in determining any given course of action (or in any other way).
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.