Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Northeastern University School of Law
- Vermont State Bar
Websites & Blogs
6 Questions Answered
- Q. If you file bankruptcy, does a list get sent out to all the surrounding banks, etc?
- A: Notification of the bankruptcy filing only gets sent to creditors or other relevant parties. There is no list sent out to all banks.
- Q. How do I find out if someone has filed for bankrupty whether personal or business?
- A: Court filings are public documents, go to (or possibly call) the Bankruptcy Court and ask.
- Q. Does a hospital need the patient's consent to release medical information for worker's compensation
- A: Yes.
Contact & Map