Erick Santana is cofounding partner of Cecere Santana Castrillon
He has been evaluating personal injury cases for over 20 years, and has successfully settled thousands of cases for his clients, in some instances collecting in excess of $1 million.
Prior to becoming an attorney, he was employed for seven years as an insurance adjuster for State Farm Insurance Co. As a result of his previous employment within State Farm, Mr. Santana knows first-hand what challenges clients face when dealing with insurance companies, which differentiates him from most personal injury attorneys in the area. He uses his expertise and knowledge to work on his client's behalf.
Mr. Santana's experience has made him an expert in the field of personal injury law and has been called upon by the local media for legal advice. Mr. Santana has been a guest on television and radio shows in South Florida as an expert in personal injury law, and has taken part in live question and answer sessions, helping the audience better understand their case and legal rights.
Mr. Santana received his Juris Doctorate degree Cum Laude from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. He has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Florida International University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Cecere Santana, PA
- - Current
- Cecere Santana Castrillon is a personal injury firm founded on the principle that clients deserve to be represented by an experienced legal team who know first-hand the inner workings of insurance companies. The firm also handles cases associated with homeowners, condominium and commercial property damage claims. Both partners were previous insurance adjusters.
- Florida International University
- B.A. | Business Administration
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. He has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Florida International University. He speaks Spanish fluently.
- Florida State Bar # 195707
- - Current
- Erick Santana's Website Profile
- Cecere Santana, PA Website
- Cecere Santana, PA Spanish Website
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- In Drunk Driving Accidents, Bar May Also be Responsible
9 October 2018
- The Importance of Uninsured Motorist Protection in Florida
1 October 2018
- Attorney Angel I. Rivera Joins Cecere Santana, PA
25 September 2018
- Slip-and-Fall Claims, What Are Your Rights?
20 September 2018
- What Can Be Done to Prevent Florida Semi-Truck Underride Accidents
19 September 2018
- Wrongful Death Claims Following Florida Auto Accidents
5 September 2018
- Florida Drivers Rank Among the Worst in the Country, Yet Again
4 September 2018
- Update: Investigation Sheds Additional Light on Florida Roller Coaster Accident
27 August 2018
- Cecere Santana, PA Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary!
17 August 2018