Erick Santana is co-founding partner of Cecere Santana, PA.
He has been evaluating personal injury cases for over 20 years, and has successfully settled thousands of cases for his clients, in some instances collecting in excess of $1 million.
Prior to becoming an attorney, he was employed for seven years as an insurance adjuster for State Farm Insurance Co. As a result of his previous employment within State Farm, Mr. Santana knows first-hand what challenges clients face when dealing with insurance companies, which differentiates him from most personal injury attorneys in the area. He uses his expertise and knowledge to work on his client's behalf.
Mr. Santana's experience has made him an expert in the field of personal injury law and has been called upon by the local media for legal advice. Mr. Santana has been a guest on television and radio shows in South Florida as an expert in personal injury law, and has taken part in live question and answer sessions, helping the audience better understand their case and legal rights.
Mr. Santana received his Juris Doctorate degree Cum Laude from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. He has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Florida International University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Cecere Santana, PA
- - Current
- Cecere Santana, PA is a personal injury firm founded on the principle that clients deserve to be represented by an experienced legal team who know first-hand the inner workings of insurance companies. The firm also handles cases associated with homeowners, condominium and commercial property damage claims. Both partners were previous insurance adjusters.
- Florida International University
- B.A. | Business Administration
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. He has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Florida International University. He speaks Spanish fluently.
- Florida State Bar # 195707
- - Current
- Erick Santana's Website Profile
- Cecere Santana, PA Website
- Cecere Santana, PA Spanish Website
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Can Florida Landowners Be Held Liable for Injuries to Trespassing Children?
22 February 2019
- Florida Court Holds Landowner Can Be Liable for Injuries, Even Though the Hazard Was “Open and Obvious”
11 February 2019
- Florida Workplace Injury Claims against an Employer
7 February 2019
- Can You Still Make a Claim After Signing a Liability Release Waiver?
30 January 2019
- The Importance of Naming All Potentially Liable Parties in a Florida Car Accident Case
23 January 2019
- The Florida Rules of Evidence Play a Major Role in All Personal Injury Accidents
17 January 2019
- What the Lack of a Dead Man’s Statute Means to Florida Personal Injury Victims
10 January 2019
- Florida Court Discusses the Prohibition against Stacking Inferences in Recent Car Accident Case
28 December 2018
- Preserving Error in Florida Personal Injury Cases
18 December 2018