Erick Santana is cofounding partner of Cecere Santana, PA.
He has been evaluating personal injury cases for over 20 years, and has successfully settled thousands of cases for his clients, in some instances collecting in excess of $1 million.
Prior to becoming an attorney, he was employed for seven years as an insurance adjuster for State Farm Insurance Co. As a result of his previous employment within State Farm, Mr. Santana knows first-hand what challenges clients face when dealing with insurance companies, which differentiates him from most personal injury attorneys in the area. He uses his expertise and knowledge to work on his client's behalf.
Mr. Santana's experience has made him an expert in the field of personal injury law and has been called upon by the local media for legal advice. Mr. Santana has been a guest on television and radio shows in South Florida as an expert in personal injury law, and has taken part in live question and answer sessions, helping the audience better understand their case and legal rights.
Mr. Santana received his Juris Doctorate degree Cum Laude from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. He has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Florida International University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Cecere Santana, P.A.
- - Current
- Cecere Santana, PA is a personal injury firm founded on the principle that clients deserve to be represented by an experienced legal team who know first-hand the inner workings of insurance companies. The firm also handles cases associated with homeowners, condominium and commercial property damage claims. Both partners were previous insurance adjusters.
- Florida International University
- B.A. / Business Administration
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. He has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Florida International University. He speaks Spanish fluently.
- Florida State Bar # 195707
- - Current
- Cecere Santana, P.A. Website
- Cecere Santana, P.A. Spanish Website
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Florida Children Exposed to Toxic Gas at Indoor Pool
7 July 2017
- Appellate Court Permits Medical Malpractice Plaintiff’s Case to Proceed Toward Trial, Rejecting Defendant’s Medical Release Waiver
2 July 2017
- Legal Issues Involving the Use of Self-Driving Cars in Florida
26 June 2017
- The Dangers of Inexperienced Drivers on Florida Roads
13 June 2017
- Florida Court Discusses and Limits “Assumption of the Risk” Doctrine
7 June 2017
- Boating Accidents in South Florida
1 June 2017
- Florida Appellate Court Clarifies What Constitutes “Fraud on the Court,” Reversing the Dismissal of Plaintiff’s Car Accident Lawsuit
24 May 2017
- Florida Teen Killed in Hit-and-Run DUI Accident, Several Others Injured
11 May 2017
- Florida Appellate Court Determines Water Company May Be Liable for Condition of Pavement Surrounding In-Ground Valve
11 May 2017