Erick Santana is cofounding partner of Cecere Santana, PA.
He has been evaluating personal injury cases for over 20 years, and has successfully settled thousands of cases for his clients, in some instances collecting in excess of $1 million.
Prior to becoming an attorney, he was employed for seven years as an insurance adjuster for State Farm Insurance Co. As a result of his previous employment within State Farm, Mr. Santana knows first-hand what challenges clients face when dealing with insurance companies, which differentiates him from most personal injury attorneys in the area. He uses his expertise and knowledge to work on his client's behalf.
Mr. Santana's experience has made him an expert in the field of personal injury law and has been called upon by the local media for legal advice. Mr. Santana has been a guest on television and radio shows in South Florida as an expert in personal injury law, and has taken part in live question and answer sessions, helping the audience better understand their case and legal rights.
Mr. Santana received his Juris Doctorate degree Cum Laude from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. He has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Florida International University.
- Insurance Claims
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Cecere Santana, P.A.
- - Current
- Cecere Santana, PA is a personal injury firm founded on the principle that clients deserve to be represented by an experienced legal team who know first-hand the inner workings of insurance companies. The firm also handles cases associated with homeowners, condominium and commercial property damage claims. Both partners were previous insurance adjusters.
- Florida International University
- B.A. | Business Administration
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude from the Shepard Broad Law Center at Nova Southeastern University. He has a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Florida International University. He speaks Spanish fluently.
- Florida State Bar # 195707
- - Current
- Cecere Santana, P.A. Website
- Cecere Santana, P.A. Spanish Website
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Court Finds Golf Cart Accident Was Covered Under Plaintiff’s Insurance Policy
9 February 2018
- Punitive Damages in Florida Personal Injury Cases
29 January 2018
- Filing a South Florida Truck Accident Case
26 January 2018
- Court Finds Student Attending School in Another State Is Covered under Parents’ Florida Insurance Policy
10 January 2018
- Drunk Driving Accidents in Florida
4 January 2018
- Establishing Liability in Florida Slip-and-Fall Cases
27 December 2017
- Florida Driver Hits State Trooper Who Was Responding to Accident
18 December 2017
- Packed School Bus Crashes into Florida Home
12 December 2017
- Florida Crash Highlights Lack of Enforcement of Agricultural Transportation Laws
11 December 2017