Erich Keefe is a former social worker, whose immigration practice is an extension of those values and goals. His practice focuses on asylum seekers, VAWA self-petitioners, U Visa applicants, green card applicants, and others facing immigration court proceedings.
- Immigration Law
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
A typical fee is $1,000 for a U Visa or Green Card application. Immigration Court defense ranges from $3,000 to $5,000.
- Spanish: Spoken
- Univ of California Berkeley
- Undergraduate Degree | Philosophy
- New Coll of CA School of Law
- Law Degree | Tenant rights
- California State Bar # 226746
- - Current