Erica Helaine RosePersonal Injury, Family Law and Entertainment and Media Law Attorney (LLM)
- Personal Injury, Divorce, Family Law ...
I am passionate about personal injury and family law. A native Houstonian, I graduated from The University of Houston Law Center. Prior, I attended college at Emory University, graduating with a joint degree in English and Creative Writing and a minor in Theater.
During my time at the University of Houston Law Center, I was President of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund and chaired the Moore’s School of Music Gala. I was also honored and a speaker alongside actress Christine Baranski for the Human Rights Gala. I completed a summer clerkship at the Law Office of Dan Cogdell, a nationally prominent, Houston based, white collar defense attorney, and a winter clerkship at a boutique family law firm.
After graduating from the University of Houston Law Center, I went on to earn my LLM degree in Entertainment and Media Law from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles. There, I was editor of the award winning Biederman Entertainment Law Review.
While in Los Angeles, I clerked at The Rosen Law Group, a boutique entertainment law firm in Venice Beach, that represents a variety of entertainment industry clients, including actors, directors, and production companies. In the entertainment law industry, I found a natural fit working with people, which led her ultimately to a career in family law.
I am also certified life coach from the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. As a coach, I specialized in empowerment coaching and dating and relationship coaching. I truly believe that my life coach background makes her particularly compassionate regarding her family law clients.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Free Consultations on personal injury cases
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingency Fee taken on all personal injury cases
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24110298
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Southwestern Law School
- LL.M. (2014) | Master of Laws (LLM), Entertainment Law
- University of Houston Law Center
- J.D. (2011)
- Emory University
- B.A. (2005) | Bachelor of Arts (BA), English/ Creative Writing
- State Bar of Texas  # 24110298
- Erica Rose Law Firm
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.