Before attending Law School, Eric majored in Sociology at California State University, Fullerton. He graduated Cum Laude and was a member of the Sociological Honors Society. During this time, Eric studied the sociological aspects of the family as well as crime and punishment. He attended Chapman University School of Law in Orange, CA.
Eric is a member of the California State Bar Family Law Section and Orange County Bar Association. He is admitted to practice law in California State Court and the United States Central District Court of California. His primary area of practice is Family Law.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law
- J.D. (2011) | Family Law
- I have devoted my practice to Family Law for my entire profession.
- Honors: Super Lawyers 2018-2020
- Activities: Veterans Pro Bono Services at March Air force Base