Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
Eric grew up in Maryland then attended college at Gettysburg. He went on to graduate from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Appeals & Appellate
Additional Practice Areas
- Child Custody
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Bentley, Gibson, Kopecki, Smith, P.C.
- - Current
- Bentley Law Office, P.C.
- Assistant Public Defender
- Berks County Office of the Public Defender
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's Scholar
- Gettysburg College
- B.A. (2002) | Sociology and Business Management
- Honors: Presidential Scholar
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- BERKS COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION
8 Questions Answered
- Q. How do I go about getting a publication divorce?
- A: You have make an effort to locate your spouse and then petition the court for service by publication showing you made such effort. The amount of effort will vary depending on the facts of each case.
- Q. April 2003 was charged and pled guilty to "18 § 5504 §§A1" - Harassment by communication
- A: It may have been repealed for a number of reasons and this does not mean you are entitled to have it expunged. That crime now exists under 18 Sec 2709. However if it was a summary offense there is a procedure for expungement when you have been crime free for 5 years since the conviction (guilty plea.)
- Q. I am in PA, HUbbs is in nursing home in Canada, separated since 2007. How to file for divorce?
- A: You can file in your county under 3301(d)(1) Irretrievable breakdown - living separate and apart for 2 years. Contact a local family law attorney
Contact & Map