Eric Marcy heads litigation services relating to criminal defense and administrative law at Lyons & Associates, PC, with Offices in Somerville and Morristown.
Eric's practice areas include, but are not limited to:
• General Criminal Practice – Federal, State, and Municipal Courts
• White Collar Crime Defense, Eric has represented businesses that have been the victim of criminal activity as well as those charged with white collar crimes. Cases frequently present a complex combination of civil, criminal and regulatory issues
• Insurance Fraud and Health Care Audits, Investigations, and Prosecutions, audits by insurance carriers, investigations by Department of Banking and Insurance (DOBI) and Office of Insurance Fraud Prosecutor (OIFP) involving criminal investigations and compliance with regulatory provisions under the New Jersey Administrative Code
• Professional Licensing, investigations and audits by licensing Boards generated by criminal charges or complaints submitted by customers, clients, and/or patients
• Representation of Law Enforcement Officers and Municipal Employees in in civil law suits, criminal charges, and in pension forfeiture matters. Mr. Marcy is a member of the PBA Legal Protection Plan representing police officers in criminal, civil, and disciplinary matters for over 20 years
• Sex Offenses and motions to be released from Megan’s Law, Community Notification, and Community Supervision for Life
• Domestic Violence Cases and Related Criminal Charges
• Parole Cases – Revocation, Parole Planning, Administrative Appeals from Parole Denials and Appeals to the Appellate Division of the New Jersey Superior Court from Parole Denials
• Municipal Court Practice, Assaults, Shoplifting, DWI, Driving While Suspended and other Disorderly Persons Offenses
Eric believes that when a client retains his services it is an honor to be chosen as counsel and is committed to obtain the best possible result for his clients.