Eric Chenoweth, a senior criminal defense associate, has successfully defended countless cases from driving under the influence (DUI), driving while ability impaired (DWAI), driving under restraint (DUR), assaults, menacing, criminal mischief, economic crimes, sex crimes, drug charges, gun charges, domestic violence, escape, and many more. In every case, Eric would attack the issues with a fighters' mentality and would never shy away from going to trial and he fights, tooth and nail, to defend his clients' rights.
Eric also specializes in personal injury cases including accidents, slip and fall, and injury cases. He focuses his considerable drive and ability to making sure the negligent drivers and business owners that harm his clients pay the full amount his clients deserve. He has successfully represented an incredible amount of injured victims of others negligence behind the wheel or in businesses and has received substantial recoveries on their behalf. Eric Chenoweth has represented everything from rear-end to T-bone style car crashes and slip and falls in businesses and has earned large amounts of money for many of his clients.
Eric is feverishly passionate about protecting all his clients' rights! Whether the State is trying to take your freedom away or someone injured you in a car crash, no one will fight harder for you, and nobody will sympathize more with you and understand your concerns than Eric Chenoweth!
Whether you are injured, or charged with a crime or traffic case, call Eric at 303-578-4036.
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Shazam Kianpour & Associates, P.C.
- University of Colorado - Denver
- Honors: Received one of the top grades of his class.
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- State Bar of Colorado # 42645
- Denver DUI/DWAI Law Blog
- Are there simply too many arrests made in Colorado, nationally?
9 September 2019
- Why a broad-based camp supports Colorado drug-possession reform
5 September 2019
- Colorado drug-related debate lively, sharply divergent
3 September 2019
- “Do One Smart Thing” over Labor Day weekend
28 August 2019
- Pre-Labor Day ramped-up DUI enforcement efforts spotlighted
19 August 2019
- Denver's City Council spotlighted nationally in private prison vote
12 August 2019
- Colorado’s free-DUI-testing move questioned, criticized
5 August 2019
- Challenging a breath test
2 August 2019
- Boating under the influence in Colorado: a slap on the wrist?
29 July 2019