Emily leads our firm’s litigation team, focusing on all aspects of divorce, custody and child support matters. Emily’s favorite place to be, when she’s working, is in the courtroom. She is a seasoned litigator who will tell you that there are few things in life better than a well-executed cross-examination. When she’s not in court, Emily is one of the nicest lawyers you will ever meet. Within the firm she is known for her ability to approach every case with a calm focus that puts her clients at ease. She has earned the well-deserved reputation among her colleagues for her willingness to successfully take on some of the most difficult divorce and custody cases throughout the state. Without a doubt, Emily is the trial attorney you want seated on your side of the courtroom.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current
- Skilled Divorce and Family Law Attorney
- Capable representation for clients considering divorce
- Modifying A Child Custody Agreement – Your Questions Answered
15 May 2019
- Is It Legal for My Spouse to Empty Our Joint Bank Account?
7 May 2019
- How Mental Health Issues Can Affect Child Custody
29 April 2019
- Ruling: Michigan Will No Longer Fund Adoption Agencies That Refuse Gay Parents
22 April 2019
- Avoiding the Debt and Divorce Trap
16 April 2019
- How Can I Make Sure the Divorce Decree is Enforced?
9 April 2019
- My Business Partner Is Getting Divorced – Is My Business Safe?
2 April 2019
- How to Divorce an Absent Spouse in Maryland
25 March 2019
- A Parenting Plan Checklist
19 March 2019
The decision to end a marriage is rarely an easy one. Whether it was by mutual agreement or not, both parties will have practical, financial and emotional considerations to contend with, and those considerations can lead to heated disagreements. The untangling of two lives is a complex process; you’ll want competent, trustworthy guidance from the start.