Elliot S. SchlisselCall now for a free consultation!
- Criminal Law, Divorce, Estate Planning ...
- New York
Established in 1978, The Law Office of Elliot S. Schlissel is a multi-service firm of five lawyers committed to client-focused, cost-effective legal services in the Five Boroughs of New York City, Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Our law office provides high quality, personalized legal services regarding divorce, family law, foreclosure defense, criminal cases, real estate, personal injury, elder law, bankruptcy, and wills, trusts and estates. Mr. Schlissel graduated from SUNY Oswego in 1972 and attended the Hofstra and Buffalo law schools.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Please contact us for payment plans.
- New York
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Law Office of Elliot S. Schlissel
- - Current
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- J.D. (1975) | Law
- State University of New York - College at Oswego
- B.A. (1972) | Political Science
- Who's Who in American Law
- Who's Who
- The Marquis Who's Who
- The Marquis
- AV Rated
- Martindale-Hubbel Lawyers Service
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- New York Bar  # 1402486
- - Current
- Commercial Lawyers Conference of New York
- New York Law Blog
- MEDICAID PLANNING
April 19, 2023
- Wishing You And Yours A Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
December 24, 2022
- Happy Thanksgiving
November 23, 2022
- New York Foreclosure Blog
- SHOULD YOU HIRE A FORECLOSURE DEFENSE LAWYER?
June 5, 2023
- LEGAL PROCESS IN STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS INVOLVING FORECLOSURE
May 31, 2023
- CAN I FIGHT A FORECLOSURE?
May 31, 2023
http://foreclosuredefenseinny.com/ Attorney Elliot Schlissel discusses a case in which a bank did not establish legal standing to bring a foreclosure lawsuit.Social Security Benefits in Divorce Proceedings
http://www.fathersrightsinny.com/ Attorney Elliot Schlissel discusses the topic of social security benefits in divorce proceedings.Court Refuses to Deviate From A Child Support Standards Act Requirement
http://www.schlissellawfirm.com/family-divorce/ Attorney Elliot Schlissel discusses a case in which the court refuses to deviate from a child support standards act requirement.Guardianships
http://www.nywillsandtrustslawyer.com/ NY Attorney Elliot Schlissel discusses guardianships in New York.Why You'd File Bankruptcy
http://www.schlissellawfirm.com/ Attorney Elliot Schlissel discusses reasons why you may want to file bankruptcy.Effects of Divorce on Wills , Trusts and Estates
www.nywillsandtrustslawyers.comCosts of Estate Planning
There are a number of ways that attorney's can charge you for an Estate Planning matter. Here I explain a few of the ways in order to help you...New York Criminal Court Order of Protection
http://www.schlissellawfirm.com/ Attorney Elliot Schlissel discusses New York criminal court orders of protection.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.