Hi! I'm Elliot W. Gale, I am a managing partner at Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett PC. I graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Florida in 2004 and love all things "Gators" related. Later, I earned my Juris Doctorate from Santa Clara University in 2008 which started my career in law. Prior to opening my own firm, I was a Senior Associate at a consumer bankruptcy law firm for 9+ years and oversaw more than one thousand Chapter 7, chapter 13 filings and argued before both the 9th Circuit Bankruptcy Appellate Panel and the 9th Circuit Court of appeals.
In my spare time, I love to go to car shows and spend time with my wife and children.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Debit Cards Only
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: #263326
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett PC
- - Current
- Senior Associate
- Comsumer Bankruptcy Firm
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- J.D. (2008)
- University of Florida
- B.A. (2004) | History
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- California State Bar # 263326
- Admitted to The State Bar of California
- - Current
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett P.C. Website
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett P.C.
- My Experience on a Plane with a Stranger and her Baby.
17 May 2019
- I’m Getting Divorced; Should I Care What a QDRO is?
10 May 2019
- My Ex was Ordered to Pay My Attorney’s Fees but She Went to Lake Tahoe Instead!
4 May 2019
- Should I File for Bankruptcy Before or After My Divorce?
26 April 2019
- Court Orders Twins to Pay Child Support Due to Inconclusive Paternity Tests
19 April 2019
- Will My Post On Social Media Effect My Divorce and Child Custody Battle?
5 April 2019
- Summer Is Around the Corner and My Ex Wants Our Kids for The Entire Summer! What Can I Do?!
22 March 2019
- My soon-to-be ex-husband says I have to give him back the Mercedes, is he right?
15 March 2019
- 3 Lessons to Learn from Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ Divorce
5 March 2019