Free Consultation: (206) 707-8319Tap to Call This Lawyer
Elizabeth Waiguchu JacksonI help clients with patents, trademarks, copyright and business law matters.
- Patents, Business Law, Trademarks ...
- Maryland, United States Patent and Trademark Office, Washington
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Elizabeth is passionate about Intellectual Property Law. Elizabeth is the founder of JACKSONE PLLC. Elizabeth Holds a Juris doctorate from Rutgers University and a Doctor of Pharmacy from the University of Florida. Elizabeth believes in lifelong education to that end is working on an Executive MBA.
Elizabeth enjoys working with a variety of clients (businesses, start-ups, individuals, entrepreneurs) to protect their Intellectual Property.
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Immigration Law
I charge an initial consultation fee of $105 for 45 minutes video conference. After the initial consultation, depending on the Client's preference, I can accept a flat fee arrangement with a signed agreement. OR, I can accept an hourly rate with a signed agreement. The hourly rate ranges between $250-400 per hour depending on the complexity of the case.
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept credit cards (Lawpay terms and conditions will apply).
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- ID Number: 9809080010
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- ID Number: Registration No. 45718
- Washington State Bar Association
- ID Number: 47495
- English: Spoken, Written
- Washington State Bar Association  # 47495
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- JACKSONE PLLC
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.