(901) 614-9090Tap to Call This Lawyer
Elizabeth WafulaLaw Office of E.M. Wafula, PLLC
- Immigration Law, Divorce, Business Law
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
An immigrant herself, Elizabeth Wafula, Esq., is a multi-lingual attorney offering services to immigrants as well as employers seeking to hire immigrants or retain immigrants. She is an immigration attorney practicing in Memphis, Nashville, and other surrounding areas.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Credit Cards Accepted
Does NOT apply to Consultation Fees which must be in cash!
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Now till Nov 14, 2015...10% Off Attorney Fees on All Green Card Applications!--Our Fall Special! Call now 901-614-9090!
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- French: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of E.M. Wafula, PLLC
- Run immigration practice by researching & analyzing case law & statutes, drafting & filing various employment based (including H-2Bs) & family based petitions (including waivers), preparing clients for USCIS interviews, and in sum adequately representing each client.
- Legal Intern
- JJ Moore & Associates
- Aid family based immigration practice by researching & analyzing statutes, as well as drafting various documents such as provisional waivers for the attorney according to pertinent facts.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Activities: • Chase Law Advocacy Society (CSAS), elected board member and coordinator for Annual Closing Argument Competition • Toastmasters, member, and International Speech Contest, participant • Chase Law Advocacy Society; Opening Statement Competitions, participant • Toastmaster's Member • Penn State International Sale of Goods (CISG) Study Abroad in Italy
- Lipscomb University
- B.A. (2008) | French; Communications, Political Science
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Who's Who Among Colleges of America
- Activities: • Prix Marceline Advanced French Student of the Year Award • President of the Multicultural Association • Study Abroad: University of Quebec, French Language & Culture
Websites & Blogs
- Can I Remove Conditions Off My Green Card Without My Spouse's Support?
- Hello world!
March 20, 2020
- Are You in Removal Proceedings? There Is Hope For You!
13 Questions Answered
- Q. My husband filed for divorce back in October. How do i find out if I am on the docket or where the process is at?
- A: The county where he filed has a website with this information or you can contact an attorney. Y Visit www.wafulalaw.com for regular updates and listing of my legal services! Disclaimer: Any information given above is for educational purposes and is not intended to provide specific legal advice.
- Q. In Tennessee, am I able to file for divorce if we are separated and I'm pregnant with someone else's baby?
- A: Yes, you seem to have grounds for divorce! You had grounds even without being pregnant for another man under "irreconcilable differences." Contact an attorney in your state ASAP for thorough advice on your situation and any options! Visit www.wafulalaw.com for a listing of my legal services and regular updates! Disclaimer: Any information given above is for educational purposes and is not intended to provide specific legal advice.
- Q. He said he is filing for divorce after agreeing to a separation ...I want to know my options. And my rights
- A: Your question involves many issues and is detailed. For your own sake, contact an attorney in your area ASAP and obtain thorough advice on your options and rights! Visit www.wafulalaw.com for a listing of my legal services and regular updates! Disclaimer: Any information given above is for educational purposes and is not intended to provide specific legal advice.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.