Elizabeth Swiller is an experienced Family, Divorce, and Juvenile Law attorney. She provides legal services to parents, relatives, foster parents and other caregivers throughout the San Diego area. Elizabeth is dedicated to zealous advocacy focused on accomplishing your goals and achieving the best possible outcomes.
Elizabeth offers smart, sensible and cost-effective solutions for your family law needs. She will passionately fight for your child and family.
Elizabeth is here to assist you in securing the brightest of futures for your child and family. Contact her for a free initial consultation.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Tot Law
- California State University - San Diego State University
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- California State Bar  # 233571
- - Current