Elizabeth BoyesBoyesLegal, A.P.C.
- Real Estate Law, Personal Injury, Estate Planning ...
Elizabeth graduated from Golden Gate University School of Law in 2021. During law school, she was the recipient of two CALI Awards for Excellence in Legal Writing and Research and participated in the Women’s Law Association. During her 1L summer, she served as a judicial extern at the U.S Merit Systems Protection Board.
Prior to law school, Elizabeth graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz with a B.A. in Anthropology. After graduating, she worked for Boyeslegal, APC for five years as a paralegal on a variety of real estate and personal injury cases. She is proficient in case management from start to finish and plays an active role in the discovery process, legal research, preparation of pleadings, and preparation for mediations and trial.
Elizabeth is a bay area local who enjoys exploring the city, game nights, traveling, and hanging out with her cat.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 343605
- Associate Attorney
- BoyesLegal, A.P.C.
- - Current
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- Honors: Women's Law Association Dean's List
- University of California - Santa Cruz
- B.A. (2012) | Anthropology
- State Bar of California  # 343605
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.