ELIZABETH A. FAULKNER has practiced law in Arizona since 1991. Ms. Faulkner’s practice includes all aspects of employment law including both plaintiff and defense work. She received her J.D. with honors from Arizona State University College of Law where she served as Managing Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal. Prior to entering private practice, she clerked for Vice-Chief Justice James Moeller of the Arizona Supreme Court. Before beginning her own firm, Faulkner Law Offices, Ms. Faulkner practiced at Gust Rosenfeld from 1991 to 1996 in civil litigation and appellate work, with an emphasis in employment law. She has extensive experience in counseling employees and employers in discrimination law, wage and hour law, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, executive employment contracts, personnel policies and manuals, discipline issues, trade secrets/anti-piracy and non-compete agreements. Ms. Faulkner’s practice also includes special education law, commercial litigation, personal injury and insurance defense.
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Faulkner Law Offices
- - Current
- Gust Rosenfeld
- Law Clerk to Hon. Vice Chief Justice James Moeller
- Arizona Supreme Court
- Arizona State University
- J.D. (1990) | Law
- Honors: Graduated with honors.
- Activities: Legal research and writing instructor. Managing Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal.
- State Bar of Arizona # 013212
- Arizona Employment Lawyers Association
- "The Right to Habeas Corpus, Only in the Other Americas"
- American University Journal of International Law and Policy
- "Using the Special Verdict to Manage Complex Cases and Avoid Compromise Verdicts"
- Arizona State Law Journal
- Legal Updates
- OVERTIME CHANGES: New Information
15 October 2019
- OVERTIME UPDATE: $35,568 Is the New Salary Threshold for Exempt Employees
30 September 2019
- WARNING: Overtime Pay Must Include Premium on Incentive Compensation
4 September 2019
- New Arizona State Law Requires COBRA for Small Businesses Effective January 1, 2019
18 December 2018
- Arizona Labor Laws – Termination Pay and 2019 Rules on Final Paychecks in Arizona
11 December 2018
- Minimum Wage Increases Effective January 1, 2019
12 November 2018
- Employment Severance Agreements: To Sign or Not to Sign, That Is the Question
20 August 2018
- Give Me a Break; What Breaks Are Required in Arizona?
17 June 2018
- Supreme Court Issues Pro-Employer Ruling on Class Action Waivers In Arbitration Agreements
11 June 2018