- Consumer Law
- Securities Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Capital Markets
- Capital Markets Business Group »
- Consumer Financial Services
- Attorney at Law
- Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC
- University of Florida
- LLM in Taxation, Graduate Research Assistant to Dean Michael Friel.
- North Carolina Central University School of Law. Dean&rsquo
- summa cum laude, s Honors List, Notes & Comments Editor, North Carolina Central Law Journal, Research Assistant for Professor Mark W. Morris, 2003, 2005, Co, Chair, North Carolina Central University School of Law Women&rsquo, s Caucus, 2003, 2004, Recipient, John C. Wheeler Scholarship, 2003, 2004.
- University of Notre Dame
- cum laude Government and International Studies, University of Notre Dame Jerusalem Program, Spring 1999. North Carolina State University Ghana Program, Fall 2000.
- Activities: Member of the American Bar Association, North Carolina State Bar, North Carolina Bar Association
- Activities: Admitted to the bar 2005, North Carolina
- Activities: Admitted to practice before all North Carolina state courts
Contact & Map