Elissa C. Goldberg, Esquire, has been practicing family law in Pennsylvania since 1995. After two years handling foreign adoptions, Elissa opened her own family law practice in Doylestown, Bucks County. For over two decades, she has helped clients get the best outcome possible in divorce, equitable distribution, custody, child support, spousal support, alimony, and special relief issues. She regularly works in the courts of Bucks County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia County. Shortly after beginning her solo practice, Elissa saw the need for more humane options for divorcing partners and their families after watching the devastation litigation can cause. Toward this end, she has been a fully trained divorce mediator for more than 19 years. Elissa also trained in Collaborative Law Divorce, a relatively new legal concept in which both parties sign contracts agreeing to stay out of court. She is a member and officer of the Bucks County Collaborative Law Group. Elissa is a graduate of the Temple University law school and lives in Bucks County.
Besides Property or Marital Settlement Agreements and Custody Complaints and Stipulations, Elissa also prepares simple Wills, Power of Attorney and Living Wills for clients. She enjoys helping to create new families through adoption, particularly stepparent or grandparent adoptions or same sex marriage partner adoptions. Elissa is also experienced in obtaining a legal name change for adults and minors, transgender individuals, Pennsylvanians seeking birth certificate or other identification changes in order to obtain RealID identification or make consistent all of their government-issued IDs.
Elissa C. Goldberg is working to preserve your dignity and privacy in all your family law needs.
- Family Law
- Legal Name Change
- Collaborative Law Divorce
- Divorce Mediation
- Child Custody and Child Support
- Spousal Support and Alimony
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards and Visa-backed debit cards.
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- ID Number: 025991994
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 74291
- English: Spoken, Written
- Owner and Sole Proprietor
- Law Office and Mediation Services of Elissa C. Goldberg
- Solo Practice since 1997.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (1995) | General Law, Family Law
- Honors: Temple University School of Law Smith and Leibel Family Law Award: May 24, 1994
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Bucks County Collaborative Law Group
- - Current
- Bucks County Bar Association
- - Current
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- - Current
- Website of Elissa C. Goldberg, Esquire and divorce mediator
- Elissa C. Goldberg
- Name Change in Pennsylvania: Why Change your name?
23 August 2019
- Pennsylvania Divorce: What is the legal date of separation?
9 August 2019
- Is A Mediated Custody Agreement A Court Order?
3 August 2019
- Do I Have to Split My 401k in a Divorce?
7 June 2019
- How We Protect Your Business in Divorce or Mediation
29 April 2019
- Millennials and Divorce
24 April 2019
- Is a Divorce Mediation Agreement Legally Binding?
23 April 2019
- Pennsylvania: How much time from mediation to divorce decree?
16 April 2019
- Pennsylvania: Co-parenting with a Narcissist After Divorce
6 April 2019