Edwin J. Castellanos is the managing partner at Castellanos & Associates, APLC. He has significant experience in matters pertaining to family law, divorce, custody, child support, paternity, guardianship, and adoption.
Mr. Castellanos was raised in Brooklyn, New York and received his Bachelor of Science degree from New York University's prominent Stern School of Business. In 1995, Edwin earned his J.D. Degree from Boston University School of Law where he graduated with distinction.
After admission to the California Bar, Mr. Castellanos began his career as a solo practitioner in the area of family law. Mr. Castellanos founded Castellanos & Associates, APLC, formerly known as the Law Offices of Edwin J. Castellanos. Mr. Castellanos remains the firm's senior litigator and for more than fifteen years he has litigated many complex family law matters, including move-away child custody hearings and complex financial asset trials.
- Family Law
- Adoption (Independent, Stepparent)
- Child Custody/Visitations
- Child Support Defense/License Revocation
- Divorce/Legal Separation
- Domestic Partnership Agreements
- Domestic Violence/Restraining Orders
- Grandparent Rights
- Move-away (Domestic and International)
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- New York Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Boston Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 183207
- - Current
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- - Current