I am dedicated to providing the highest quality, personal service to all of my clients. I work in a small firm. My partners are also my father and my brother. Unlike the indifferent, "take a number" approach you get at many law firms, we treat each client as a person whose case matters most. We spend the extra time that is needed to make sure you understand the complexities of your case and to get you the best result possible. Our advice is honest and to the point. We'll tell you the good and the bad so that you're fully ready when it's time for Court.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
Credit Cards Accepted
MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover
Personal injury and others on a case by case basis.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We provide the highest quality legal service with reasonable payment terms.
- Law Offices of Olmsted & Olmsted, LLC
- - Current
- Extensive general practice experience with litigation in all levels of the Maryland judiciary--District Court, Circuit Court, Orphans' Court, and the Court of Special Appeals. Background includes work in criminal law, traffic law, family law, personal injury, elder law, (wills, trusts, probate, estate planning).
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Evidence Award (given to student with greatest skill in rules of evidence).
- Activities: Trial Advocacy.
- Maryland State Bar
- - Current